Changed the blog a bit...

I changed the blog a bit.... so it will be easier to scroll and images will be bigger in the future. Therefore i will do the posts with one 'bigger' image and an introduction as an intro. And with the link 'READ MORE' you will be able to see the complete post after clicking it.
So i can upload more images for each post and images will be bigger. I hope you will enjoy the changes.

I am also looking if i will change the blog from google-blog to another version. With more options. Will keep you all posted.

3 reacties:

  1. I'm new to this blog, so I can't comment on how the new look of this blog compares to the old one, but I do like the current one. It's simple and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to know about this. Surely, it will be more interesting blog of yours. Looking forward for more posts to it. More power!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. I am looking forward for those changes you mentioned in your blog soon. I think this is a great start.

    ReplyDelete

100PERCENT-Rolex All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger