Just was back in Geneva

I was just back in Geneva for 3 days. I have not seen anything of the city... then 150 mtr. boulevard. LOOL! But the trip was great with maybe a great future to come out of it. 


An early flight....  and long days of work. But it will be great.


I mainly had this view ;-)



And some walks along the lake.. for 15 minutes.












Just before i had to hit the airpoort there was time for a short lunch at one of the greatest places. La Reserve. 






And off again...
I hope to report more later.


2 reacties:

  1. A great city, indeed!
    I was there last august, celebrating my 40'th birthday.
    My wife gave me a set of Longines; a Legend Diver and a Flagship, as gifts.

    Loved the city!


    Frode

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gift Frode!

    Like the city! Also a bit expansive these days ;-)

    ReplyDelete

100PERCENT-Rolex All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger