In this series ‘PASSION TALK’, I will share some of my personal watches from the past and today.

Dear watch friends,
First of all, we want to wish you all the very best for 2016 and we hope that all your dreams will come true.
The new year will also be very exciting for Bulang & Sons, with many new projects and style ahead.
With the new year and a bigger team I also want to find more time again to share my passion and collecting adventures. Many of you might know that B&S started with me collecting vintage watches over the last 10 years and writing about my crazy road-trip of passionate collecting vintage Rolex watches on the forums and this blog.

The big goal of B&S is to share that passion for watches, stories, style, design and people.

My Grail Tudor MN

In the past i have already owned a couple of Tudor Marine National Submariners. To be honest, back then they were great watches for me, but in my hunt for the grail Rolex Milsub 5517 i neglected their special feel and position back in those days. The last years i have discovered their beauty and stories again. Together with Ross Povey (tudorcollector) we wrote about them in our article >>> TUDOR AND THE FRENCH NAVY – A QUARTER OF A CENTURY OF COLLABORATION… and we were also happy to be able to help some collectors to find their blue ‘sex on the wrist’ MN watch also. Some of these watches you can find in our sold section.

Today i want to share with you the story of this 1977 Tudor Marine Nationale from my personal collection and how out of nowhere it found me.

Read all about it here >>> at Bulang & Sons, Magazine

Bernhard Bulang





1 reacties:

100PERCENT-Rolex All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger